Real Estate Office Insurance Coverage
Chapman Insurance Group understands that working in real estate comes with irregular hours and unpredictable issues. With real estate office insurance, we can protect you from risks and let you keep doing what you do best.
Three simple options
Because you’re a real estate professional, you want everything to go off without a hitch all the time. Unfortunately, that’s not always the case. Things like property damage and client accidents can happen, but with real estate office insurance,
you’ll be protected from liability.
You need real estate office insurance if you are a(n):
- Real estate agent
- Real estate broker
- Real estate appraiser
- Escrow agent
Here are a few scenarios that you could benefit from having real estate office insurance:
- The pipes in your office froze and burst.
- In this type of event, real estate office insurance can help cover additional costs and/or replace damaged and destroyed property.
- You lost power at your office for a week.
- If you need to pause business due to an interruption of power, real estate office insurance provides coverage.
- One of your agents gets injured while showing a house.
- Workers’ comp insurance, a facet of real estate office insurance, can help pay for your agent’s recovery.
- Your real estate office is being sued.
- Real estate office insurance can help pay for lawsuits and settlements in the event that your business is sued.
Questions about real estate office insurance? Ask an expert.
Chapman Insurance Group cares as much as you do about keeping your Florida real estate business protected. Contact one of our agents for answers about real estate office insurance today.
Real estate office insurance near you.
CIG provides real estate office insurance to Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples, Florida.