Condo Unit Insurance - Covering Your Condo Unit
Chapman Insurance Group helps to protect your condo from theft, fire, and other circumstances. Let us help you make sure you’re adequately covered with condo unit insurance.
Three simple options
Here’s a short rundown of what condo unit insurance covers:
- Weather Damage
- Damage caused from lightning, wind, hail, and for the rare cases in Northern Florida, weight of ice, snow, and sleet.
- Non-Weather Damage
- Instances like fire, theft, vandalism, riots, explosion, smoke, aircraft, and vehicles
- Other Causes
- Accidental and abrupt discharge of water from plumbing systems, tearing or bulging from heating and cooling systems, artificially generated electrical current
Having condo unit insurance is beneficial to you, the owner, because there are risks located within your unit. Here’s a list of the risks that condo unit insurance can protect you from:
- Damage to Additions and Alterations
- You are responsible for paying for damages sustained by any additions or alterations you put on your condo
- Loss of Personal Property
- In the event that your television, furniture, clothing, etc., is stolen, condo unit insurance can help.
- Personal Liability
- If someone is hurt while in your condo, you are protected.
- Medical Expenses
- If a guest gets injured while on your property, you are responsible. This covers the medical expenses of the guest who is injured on your property.
If you live in a condominium, it’s time to protect your assets and cover what you own. Call Chapman Insurance Group for a free quote today on condo unit insurance.
Have a question about condo unit insurance?
Ask an expert.
Our team at Chapman Insurance Group is knowledgeable in all things related to Condo Unit Insurance, and we would be happy to be of assistance in any way that we can.
Find an agent near you.
Chapman Insurance Group offers condo unit insurance to Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples, Florida.