Personal Umbrella Insurance
Protecting All Your
Chapman Insurance Group wants to make sure that you’re protected in every facet of your life. Personal umbrella insurance includes what other policies won’t – or can’t – to make sure that you’re always covered.
Three simple options
Following are a few examples of situations where you could benefit from having a personal umbrella insurance policy:
- If a neighbor trips in a hole in your yard.
- If they get injured and sue you, your personal liability insurance may only cover a small portion of the claim.
- If a student driver causes a collision.
- Your auto insurance policy might not quite cover the entirety of the claim.
- If you are injured by an under insured driver.
- With an endorsement, your umbrella policy can be used to provide additional uninsured motorist coverage.
Have questions about personal umbrella insurance? Ask our experts.
Umbrella insurance is a policy that’s smart for almost anyone to have. If you have questions about coverage or what it takes to obtain a policy, contact one of our agents at CIG today.
Find an agent near you.
CIG proudly provides personal umbrella insurance to Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples, Florida.