Personal Umbrella Insurance
Protecting All Your
Chapman Insurance Group wants to make sure that you’re protected in every facet of your life. Personal umbrella insurance includes what other policies won’t – or can’t – to make sure that you’re always covered.
Three simple options
Following are a few examples of situations where you could benefit from having a personal umbrella insurance policy:
- If a neighbor trips in a hole in your yard.
- If they get injured and sue you, your personal liability insurance may only cover a small portion of the claim.
- If a student driver causes a collision.
- Your auto insurance policy might not quite cover the entirety of the claim.
- If you are injured by an under insured driver.
- With an endorsement, your umbrella policy can be used to provide additional uninsured motorist coverage.
Have questions about personal umbrella insurance? Ask our experts.
Umbrella insurance is a policy that’s smart for almost anyone to have. If you have questions about coverage or what it takes to obtain a policy, contact one of our agents at CIG today.
Your Personal Umbrella Insurance Expert is Standing By
"*" indicates required fields