Legal Defense Gap Coverage for Homeowners' Associations
If your HOA is sued and then denied coverage by your carrier, legal defense gap coverage for homeowners' associations from Chapman Insurance Group can help.
Three simple options
Legal Defense Gap Coverage for Homeowners' Associations - Features and Benefits
When you have legal defense gap coverage for your HOA, you can experience benefits like:
- Working with top agents who understand the ins and outs of HOA laws.
- Getting results with every claim.
- Receiving unlimited legal defense, even if your insurance claim is denied by your existing provider.
- Ensuring that every underlying policy in effect at your homeowners’ association is covered.
- Being able to focus on the well-being of your HOA while we work on legal matters behind the scenes.
Questions about legal defense gap insurance for homeowners' associations? Ask an expert.
When you’re involved in a legal issue, you want to ensure all the right decisions are made. To get your legal defense gap for homeowners’ associations questions answered, contact one of our agents at CIG.
Legal defense gap insurance for homeowners' associations near you.
CIG provides legal defense gap insurance for homeowners’ associations in Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples, FL.
Your HOA Insurance Expert is Standing By
"*" indicates required fields