Find the Right Commercial Vehicle Policy
When it comes to the vehicle that you use for work, a personal auto insurance policy won’t cover it. That’s where commercial vehicle insurance comes in.
Three simple options
CIG Covers Your Work Vehicles
Commercial vehicle insurance protects against liabilities that have to do with accidents involving vehicles used for work. These types of accidents aren’t covered by personal auto insurance because work vehicles are at a higher risk than personal vehicles – and this is why small businesses need commercial vehicle insurance.
Types of Business Coverage
Commercial vehicle insurance covers a variety of types of small businesses. The list includes:
- Business Auto
- This covers vehicles used for visiting clients or making deliveries.
- Traveling between job sites and transporting tools needs commercial vehicle coverage.
- Food Trucks
- Restaurants and ice cream vendors depend on their commercial vehicles for their livelihood, which is why specific coverage is needed.
- For-Hire Livery
- Including taxis, limousines, and non-emergency medical transportation – this also includes certain ridesharing vehicles.
- Heavy Trucks
- Covers everything from dump trucks to tractor-trailers.
- Tow Trucks
- Whether you operate a wrecker, a rollback, or a roadside repair vehicle, commercial vehicle insurance will cover you.
There’s no one set cost when it comes to commercial vehicle coverage. The cost of your premium depends on your:
- Driving History
- Travel Radius
- Coverage Needs
A typical policy for commercial vehicle insurance will cover:
- Auto Liability
- Protects you and your business from injury/property damages due to an automobile that you may be legally liable for.
- Collision Coverage
- Whether you hit another vehicle/object, another vehicle hits you, or your vehicle rolls over, you will be covered.
- Medical Payments
- Pays medical expenses (up to coverage limit) for you, your employees, and your passengers due to motor vehicle accidents no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- When an accident is caused by an uninsured/underinsured motorist, this pays for medical expenses, loss of income, and damages.
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Covers events like vandalism, theft, damage by weather, and accidents involving animals when regarding your vehicle.
Get Your Policy
If you operate a small business in the state of Florida, Chapman Insurance Group wants to make sure that you’re thoroughly protected. Call us for a quote on your commercial vehicle insurance today.
Have a question?
Talk to an expert.
Whether you’re a small business owner like contractors, food trucks, business auto, or For-Hire Livery, we can answer all your questions. Talk to one of our agents to find a policy that works for you.