Read Below for complete details on the following types of coverage:
Liability Umbrella Insurance
State Insurance Group has partnered with some of the largest, most respected auto insurance carriers in the Industry to provide coverage for cars, motorcycles, motor homes, and recreational vehicles. Through these relationships State Insurance Group is able to provide the best combination of price and coverage for all types of customers.
- Liability Coverage: Protects you in the event that you unintentionally cause injuries to other drivers or damage to other vehicles or property.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Can provide coverage for medical costs, pain and suffering for bodily injury to you and others in your vehicle, if injury is caused by a driver with no coverage or not enough coverage.
- Personal Injury Protection (No Fault): Required coverage under Florida’s No-Fault Law. Provides a percentage of first dollar medical expenses to you regardless of fault in the accident.
- Medical Expense Coverage: May pay certain medical expenses for injuries sustained while occupying your car, regardless of who is at fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage: May pay for damage to your car, less any deductible, caused by things other than collision or upset. (fire, theft, glass breakage, for example)
- Collision Coverage: May pay for damage to your car, less any deductible, caused by a collision with another object.
- Towing & Labor: This coverage may provide a limited amount of reimbursement for expenses such as towing or car repairs made at the site of vehicle disablement.
- Rental Reimbursement: This type of coverage provides limited reimbursement for a rental car used while your car is being repaired for a covered claim.
- Good Driving Record
- Driving a Safe Car
- Low annual miles
- Student away at school without vehicle
- Student with drivers education course
- Drivers over 50 years old
- Seasonal Driver
- Multiple cars insured with a company
- Have additional lines of business insured with a company
- Air Bags
- Automatic occupant restraint systems
- Longevity with a company
- Good Student
- Anti-theft devices
- Own a home (does not need to be covered by State Insurance)
- Anti-lock brake system
State Insurance Group has partnered with top rated insurance companies writing coverage in Florida for primary homes, secondary and seasonal homes, condo units, as well as property you own and rent to others. We are committed to providing full transparency when quoting your home and can explain the differences in companies and coverage so you can make an educated decision. You will get the coverage you need at a price that fits your budget.
- Dwelling Coverage: Provides funds to replace or repair the structure when damage is caused due to a covered peril.
- Replacement Cost: To replace with like kind and quality.
- Actual Cash Value: Replacement cost less depreciation.
- Dwelling Extension: Provides coverage for damage caused by covered perils to structures separate from main dwelling. Examples might be detached garage or sheds.
- Personal Property Coverage: May pay to replace the personal contents of your home that are not permanent parts of the dwelling. Coverage only applies in conjunction with a loss caused by a covered peril.
- Loss of use: This coverage can provide financial assistance to you while your home is being repaired and is unlivable as a result of a covered loss.
- Personal Liability: May protect you, your spouse, and resident relatives under age 21 for claims you’re legally obligated to pay resulting from things such as injury, sickness, disease, and death. The coverage may also include the cost of defending claims against you.
- Medical Expense: May pay for non-residents injuries that you are legally responsible for.
- Deadbolt locks
- Fire Extinguishers
- Monitored Fire & Burglary alarms
- Local Burglar Alarm
- Fire Sprinklers
- Roof Shape
- Newer Home
- Construction Type
- Hurricane Shutters/Impact Glass
- Multiple policies with company
If you have previously had a WIND MITIGATION SURVEY completed provide a copy to State Insurance Group when requesting a quote.
Flood is NOT covered by your home insurance policy.
Whether you fish the back waters, or cruise to the Bahamas, State Insurance Group has the right coverage for your vessel. Talk to one of our licensed agents about a policy to protect your family and your boat.
- Hull & Motors Coverage: Can provide for repairs and/or replacement in the event the boat or motors are damaged in a covered loss.
- Accessories: Don’t forget all the fishing gear and equipment you have on your boat. If items on your boat are not permanently attached they may not be covered under the basic policy. This coverage may provide for the replacement of stolen or damaged accessories on your boat.
- Trailer: Although your vehicle policy may extend liability coverage to your trailer and boat in tow, it does not extend physical damage coverage. This coverage amount may pay for damage to your trailer.
- Watercraft Liability: In the event that you are held legally responsible for a boating accident or mishap that includes injury to others or damage to boats and property this coverage may provide protection.
- Medical Coverage: This coverage may pay medical expenses up to certain limits for non-household residents.
- Towing Coverage: May pay varying amounts depending on policy.
- Certified Safety Course
- Areas of use
A personal liability umbrella protects you and your family from the risk of a catastrophic claim, lawsuit, or judgment. The coverage provided by these policies is in excess to the coverage you currently carry on your auto, home, rental properties, boats, and recreational vehicles. Umbrellas normally provide limits of $1,000,000 or more and in some cases provide legal defense costs on top of the coverage amount. If protecting your current assets and future income potential from legal liability is important to you please contact a licensed State Insurance agent and discuss how an Umbrella fits into your financial plan.
- Good driving record
- Claim Free
- Over 50 years old
Liability Umbrella Insurance
Our business is protecting your business from the risks you face everyday, whether your business is large or small. Insuring a business can be very complex, especially when faced with the unique challenges Florida presents. Call and speak to one of our licensed agents and find out how best to protect your business.
Types of Coverage:
- Building Coverage
- Business Owners
- Commercial Vehicle
- Artisan Contractors
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella Coverage
- Condominium Associations
- Homeowners Associations
- Workers Compensation
- General Contractors
- Boiler & Machinery
- Flood Coverage